Spring Fair at Westwood High School
Thursday, March 26, 2030 from 6:30-8:30pm
200 Nahatan Street, Westwood, MA 02090 (see directions)
View the updated list of participating colleges/universities here.
- $115 for registrations received by February 28, 2020; $150 for registrations received after February 28, 2020.
"I have attended both TEC's Fall and Spring events in the past, your events are super!! The traffic has always been steady and it's great to see students from so many different high schools. Thank you for the outreach you provide. It's very helpful for college reps." ~ Admission Counselor
You may wish to print up a few self-stick address labels, including your name, address, phone number, email address, high school, year of graduation, intended major(s) and any extra-curricular activities you may be interested in. Use these labels to save time filling out the same information over and over at each table.
Before you attend the fair: In advance of the fair, students should look over the list of college fair participants. Choose the participants you most want to find out more about. To compare several prospects, plan on asking the same questions at each table. The questions you ask should be unique to your interests.
Consider the following:
- What programs of study are you considering?
- What courses might you take your first year in a particular major?
- If you are undecided about your major, what services and support are available to explore a variety of majors?
- How many students at that school take your major of interest?
- How far from home do you want to go?
- What size school do you want to attend?
- Would you rather a school in an urban, suburban, or rural setting?
- Do you require any special academic accommodations?
- Be adventurous! Don't just focus on "name" schools.
From North: take I-95 South, take exit 16B to merge onto MA-109 W/High St toward Westwood; turn left onto Nahatan St; turn left at French St; Westwood HS will be on the left
From South: take I-95 North toward Boston; take exit 11B to merge onto Neponset St toward Norwood; at the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Nahatan St; turn right, Westwood HS will be on the right.