Hosted by Waltham High School: Tuesday October 2, 2018 - 6:30-8:30pm.
617 Lexington Street, Waltham, MA 02451 (see directions)
You may view the current list of attending schools here.
- $100 by 9/7/18; $150 for all registrations received after 9/7/2018.
You may wish to print up a few self-stick address labels including your name, address, phone number, email address, high school, year of graduation, intended major(s) and any extra-curricular activities you may be interested in. Use these labels to save time filling out the same information over and over at each table at each table.
Before you attend the fair: In advance of the fair, students should look over the list of college fair participants. Choose the participants you most want to find out more about. To compare several prospects, plan on asking the same questions at each table. The questions you ask should be unique to your interests.
Consider the following:
- What programs of study are you considering?
- What courses might you take your first year in a particular major?
- If you are undecided about your major, what services and support are available to explore a variety of majors?
- How many students at that school take your major of interest?
- How far from home do you want to go?
- What size school do you want to attend?
- Would you rather a school in an urban, suburban, or rural setting?
- Do you require any special academic accommodations?
- Be adventurous! Don't just focus on "name" schools.
-From Route 128 (Interstate 95), going North, take Exit 27A.
-From Route 128 (Interstate 95), going South, take Exit 27B.
All: Go east on Totten Pond Rd for 1.5 miles. Go left on Lexington Str for 0.5 miles. Take a right at the light and proceed up the hill to Waltham High School.